Linden Hills Neighborhood Council (LHiNC) is a community and volunteer-based nonprofit organization that strives to increase civic participation of the residents within its neighborhood and make Minneapolis a great place to live, work, and play.
The Linden Hills Neighborhood Council (LHiNC) serves as a voice of Linden Hills residents, increasing community involvement and providing two-way communication with the City of Minneapolis and within the Linden Hills community. LHINC works towards these goals:
- to solicit and represent residents’ perspectives regarding community issues
- to increase community involvement and promote neighborhood identity
- to be the voice of the neighborhood in civic affairs affecting our community
- to promote social, cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities in the area
- to oversee implementation of the Linden Hills Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) Action Plan,
- to organize the Linden Hills Festival each May and manage the Festival proceeds